- Measuring trade-offs that matter: assessing the impact of a new electronic cross-match policy on the turnaround time and the cross-match workload efficiency. Transfusion 2014; 54 (12): 3075–3079.
- Effectiveness of multiple initiatives to reduce blood component wastage. Am J Clin Path 2015;143: 329-35.
- Evaluation of real-time clinical decision support systems for platelet and cryoprecipitate orders. Am J Clin Path 2014;141: 78-84.
- Effectiveness of a real-time clinical decision support system for computerized physician order entry of plasma orders. Transfusion 2013; 53 (12): 3120–3127.
- Trends in RBC Ordering and Use After Implementing Adaptive Alerts in the Electronic Computerized Physician Order Entry System.Am J Clin Path 2014;141: 534-41.
- Blood utilization after primary total joint arthroplasty in a large hospital network.HSS J: musculoskel J Hosp Spec Surg 2013;9: 123-8.
- Clinical validation of risk stratification criteria for peripartum hemorrhage. Obst Gyn 2013;122: 120-6.
- Red Blood Cell Salvage During Obstetric Hemorrhage. Obst Gyn 2015; 125 (4): 919-923.