Unfortunately, we have reached the Exempt membership limit. Please, try again in Spring 2017.
ISBT has a number of exempt memberships to give to people who wish to join the Society. Exempt membership is designed to help those people who are active in the field of blood transfusion but have difficulty finding the cost of the membership fee. Exempt membership ends after three years or the membership year the member has reached the age of 40 years.
Enjoy all the benefits of ISBT membership at no cost!
To qualify for exempt membership you should live in one of the low, medium or high development index countries, included in the UN Development Programme (UNDP) list and be under 40 years of age.
Exempt membership includes:
- Registration discount at ISBT congresses
- Subscription for Vox Sanguinis (paper + online)
- Receipt of Transfusion Today (paper + online)
- Receipt of the monthly E-news
- Online access to Working Party material
- Access to congress webcasts
- Online access to member data
- Voting at yearly General Assembly
- Nominating candidates for elections to the Board of Directors
- Opportunity to be elected to the ISBT Board of Directors
To apply, please send an email stating why you wish to become an exempt member, your c.v. and copy of the photo page of your passport to membership@. isbtweb.org